Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family Network

WOW,


I can’t believe that the people in my life don’t have confidence in me. It has been over ten years of me organizing, mentoring, and creating programs in my community. I don’t understand why God has put this mandate on my life. All I know is that I don’t want my children to not have opportunity to develop into upstanding citizens. I just knew once the organization achieved it 501(C) 3 status we a family would come together to change the culture in our individual communities. It has been the exact opposite people has called me everything short of idiotic. I lost so much in these street, that when I started acting right I thought people who loved me would support me to the fullest, ah not. I don’t know where to go from here, when the people who I thought should be helping me build the S.O.N Foundation, is helping other people start their organizations. I don’t want to sound like a hater or a softy, but my heart is like, WOW at the people around. In the past I would try and make them help me, but now I’m tired of trying. I’m not giving up on the purpose God has entrusted in me, but I’m asking Him to HELP me with His will.





WONDERING,

1 comment:

ThisIsForTheCool said...

Stay strong. Organizations such as yours, headed by individuals with passion and commitment, are critical to changing the future for our kids and young adults...now more than ever.

Understand that if the task was easy, anyone could do it. Rather, we require strong individuals and organizations, with a vision, such as yours.

Again, I applaud what you are doing and want to encourage you to keep moving forward.

Craig Wimberly
COAL - Chair Public Policy